SMT 18 is Europe’s only dedicated sustainable materials trade event for the transportation industry. The exhibition and conference allows attendees to explore the full spectrum of innovative sustainable materials for transportation under one roof and to connect with the full sustainable materials manufacturing supply chain.
SMT 18 will profile a comprehensive array of:
- Renewable materials
- Recycled and recyclable materials
- Lightweight materials
Furthermore, the event will bring together the full materials manufacturing supply chain incorporating all products and services that contribute to the production of sustainable materials from raw materials to machinery, testing services to coatings, laboratory equipment to recycling.
SMT 18 is a free-to-attend exhibition that offers an unparalleled opportunity to connect with the manufacturers of sustainable materials and all associated manufacturing technology and services. The co-located conference will draw together expert insight and analysis from leading organisations in the field of sustainable transportation materials:
- Network with representatives from the entire transportation industry materials manufacturing supply chain
- Gain a comprehensive insight into the latest sustainable materials innovations
- Explore the latest material manufacturing processes, technological advances and trends
- Benchmark with industry peers regarding sustainable material adoption
Deutsche Messe AG
For event enquiries, email [email protected]
or call +44 1273 916 300.
Tuesday 16 October 09:00hrs -16:30hrs
Wednesday 17 October 09:00hrs -16:30hrs
Thursday 18 October 09:00hrs -15:00hrs